HTML template to Wordpress theme conversion
This project was successfully completed by trzwan for $150 USD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In6 days
I have a one-page, responsive HTML template from ThemeForest. The template came with a PSD file, which I have had modified to my needs.
This is exactly what I need:
1. I need a conversion of this template to a Wordpress theme, with all design elements pixel perfect.
2. The HTML template must be updated with the changes in the PSD, and then converted to a working Wordpress theme.
Here are the details:
The Wordpress theme needs to function like the original HTML template demo that can be seen in the link below. Please check it out for reference while reading the details below the link:
[url removed, login to view]
The main features that I need to function in the Wordpress theme exactly as in the HTML template:
- Maintain the design, colors and fonts exactly as used in my modified PSD.
- The page must be responsive, as you can see in the HTML template demo by resizing the browser window. Exactly like in the demo, I need the background image to cover the whole visible portion of the page, with the menu hidden below the image. Menu will move to top when scrolling down.
- The main area at the top will have a featured video. Put any placeholder video from Vimeo or YouTube there for now.
- Put placeholder text in all areas. Maintain the fonts as in the PSD.
- Parallax effect on background images must be maintained.
- For parallax background images: make it possible to change the background images from Wordpress options, or provide instructions on how to do it.
- Implement the contact form to send me an e-mail when filled out and submitted.
What I do not need:
- I do not need the carousel functionality as seen in the HTML template demo. I will only have one featured video in the top area.
- I do not need multiple pages. All sections will be on the same page.
Please write "parallax effect" in your bid, so I know that you have read and understand exacly what I need.
Note: Only experienced Wordpress coders need apply.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online