Immediate IT Work With May Lead To An Ongoing Maintenance Contract
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £173 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a sports website and currently I do not have any IT Support, but I need some relatively small jobs which need attending to. If the jobs are done satisfactorily I would be keen to secure either A) An ongoing maintenance agreement where a monthly fee will be agreed, or B) A percentage partnership agreement offering a lot more potential than a fixed price monthly deal. Either of these is an option and openly negotiable within acceptable obvious limits.
Initially though just getting this work done is my priority. The work is as listed below:
1) Correct an error on my main page graph which is triggered through the results entered in CMS.
2) Fix a page error where a table is slightly out of position.
3) Add an additional page which will be included in the main page graph is the parameters for this are met, which will also be linked to CMS for the results update, and my FTP for the Jpeg screen print to be uploaded and display on the correct page.
4) 3 pages need removing/hiding completely and the option to view them also taking down from the drop down menu.
5) Approximately 16 pages have an individual CMS based graph on them which just needs removing on each page is they are no longer needed.
6) 3 pages need some text changes.
7) Finally I require an unsubscribe link creating for a nudge marketing database I have waiting to be marketed to. The link needs to put anyone deciding to opt out on the correct was on list in the PHP based database.
That's all for now, so quotes and feedback on this please. If we can find the right company for this an ongoing relationship will hopefully blossom from there.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online