Integrate JQuery file upload with Gravity forms in Wordpress
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $168 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need JQuery File Upload integrated with Gravity Forms.
I have a Wordpress website with the following plugins:
- Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms + Custom Post Type
- Gravity Forms + Update Post
- JQuery Html5 File Upload
All plugins are working, but the JQuery File Upload plugin is not integrated with GF, so files are just uploaded to user directory and has no reference to the GF form or the custom post.
I need the following work done:
1. An integration that will add the JQuery plugin as a GF custom field button in the GF form builder.
2. An option in the plugin that allows the user to select which image is featured.
Thats it :-)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online