I would like to create a software which helps to create a membership site easily.
It should have the following features:
1) Manage Content
- Add/Edit/Delete posts, pages
2) Manage Subscribers
- Add/Edit/Delete Subscribers
- Allow Free Trial Subscribers
- Ability to export subscribers who are nearing to the end of their subscription
- Site owners could send emails to subscribers
- Site owners could track subscribers activity
- Site owners could track their site popularity in search engines
- Allows different levels of Subscribers (Eg. Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
3) SEO Optimized
- Optimize the site for better search engine rankings
- Site owners could integrate their site with auto responders such as mail chimp, getresponse, aweber.
- Site owners could manage email campaigns (add, edit or delete)
5) Integrate with Amazon store and other shopping carts (ClickBank, Commission Junction)
- Site owners could integrate their site with Amazon store
- Besides Amazon, they could also integrate with ClickBank, Commission Junction
6) Manage themes
- Upload themes, background to the site
7) Integrate Payments System
- Site owners could add payments system to the site
- Support Paypal
8) Social Network
- Site owners could integrate their site with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, RSS
- Show the latest tweets in their site
- Only Paid members could view their membership content in Social Network sites.
9) Site owners could create forums in their site
- Site owners could manage forums (Add, Edit, Delete Posts)
- Make sure only Paid members could create forum posts
- Free trial members could only view the forum posts
10) The content of the membership site must be able to drip feed. Site owner
can schedule the content for each new member by days or weeks.
11) If a person does not renew the payment, then their membership will
12) Have an interface where the site owner can upload their header graphics
to brand their membership site.
13) It would be good to add some graphics to the membership site such
as the login page and the layout of the members area where the site owner
can add ecovers, PDFs etc...
14) Ease of installing the membership site software and configuring.
15) The interface to manage the membership site should be user-friendly for the site owner. It should be easy to navigate (eg. wordpress)
33 freelancers are bidding on average $931 for this job
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website http://www.a2design.biz/portfolio_
Hi i have more then 6 year experience in Php and Wordpress... i have done lots of work in Php and wordpress.. so i am ready to start this new work Thanks