Modify Wordpress Template for Events Site
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 AUD
- Total Bids 55
We are working on a events / clubs / gig-guide type website. Currently we have basic Wordpress events theme (have bought the 'Clubber' theme) and server / domain name setup ([url removed, login to view]) and a new logo in the works. We are looking for someone to customise the Wordpress template and add some more functionality.
1. Create customised color scheme to match logo and add logo to page.
2. Addition of a mapping widget. Use google maps. List location of all current events. When click location, open an popup that links to the events
3. Modify events to have three new fields.
3. Addition of "top places" list. These are similar to an event but not time based. Basic fields like image, desc, genre etc.
4. Add facebook widget to sidebar.
5. Day of week buttons across top (Mon Tues Wed ..)linking to events on a particular day (for the upcoming week).
6. Basic performance checks / optimisation for speed (i.e. check indexes, size of page, minimise lag).
Additionally we would like to customise the CSS to make it more mobile friendly. Please describe how much this would cost separately.
We have a pretty good idea what we want and would provide quick feedback and realistic timelines. There is the opportunity for ongoing work if this engagement goes well.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online