Need PHP/MySQL Web Developer/Programmer *QUICK*
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a web developer to create a price comparison site for me in the *IMMEDIATE* future. If I like the results of this first project, there is the opportunity for a long-term work arrangement related to not only this project, but other ones as well.
*I NEED THIS COMPLETED QUICKLY, SO IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, PLEASE DO NOT BID!*
- Experience with API's, *ESPECIALLY* those implemented via an HTTP GET request in a standard REST format with results returned in XML format.
- Experience working with the Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS) API, and is *AWARE* and/or has *DEALT* with the recent changes to that API, *ESPECIALLY* those that have lowered the API call limits dramatically.
- Knows how to code for *EXCELLENT* on-page SEO, and can create autoscaling sites through use of API's.
- 100+ hours completed and 4.5+ star rating.
- Takes *PRIDE* in their work and makes fantastic, polished products!
- Reply with examples of your *BEST* previous work, especially those dealing with API's.
- Amazon MWS experience is not an absolute necessity for this job, but it will be *REQUIRED* for a future project. If you do not have Amazon MWS experience, please comment on why I should choose to work with you over someone who has it.
- Comment on if you are strictly a back-end developer (PHP/MySQL) or if you can do front-end work (HTML/CSS) as well. If you can do front-end work, you will *NOT* be responsible for the PSD images, only the coding (unless you are one of the *RARE* people who can do both web design and development equally well).
- Beyond API and Amazon work, send me anything else that you think I will *LOVE*.
- If I like what I see, I'll get in touch to share more details.
Also, I don't want to deal with someone who couldn't even be bothered to read my job posting, so please start your initial communication with me with the code word *PORTAL*. I'm sorry for this, but I need to catch the bots that bid on everything. :D
Finally, in the past I've always received a lot of applications. If you want to *REALLY* stand out then spend a few minutes to write a simple PHP script that will take an uploaded CSV file and insert the rows into a database. It doesn't matter what you call the table or the columns: I want to see how you handle the process.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online