This project received 59 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1181 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a small web design and development company based in Houston, TX. We're just starting out and have some regular clients and a lot of new deals in the pipeline. Because of the increasing work load, we need a PHP developer to be a part of our team.
- This will be a contract position.
- You will be paid on a per-project basis.
- It is preferred that you live in the Houston, TX USA area. But if you are want to telecommute, we'd like to see a previous track record of successful development projects completed while working in a similar setting.
- If you're in the Houston, TX area - you might need to meet up with me once in 7-10 days.
- For the first project, we will not pay anything upfront. The first payment of 30% will be made once you show us a pre-determined milestone. The rest upon completion.
- If this works out - we will pay 30% up front to start any project, and then the rest upon completion.
- We can pay via check, bank transfer, or Paypal.
- We cannot promise a fixed amount of work/money every month - but if you work well with us, you can expect something in the range of $1,500 to $3,000 USD - or even more, depending on how much you can handle.
If you're in the US, you'll need to fill out a W9 form for us.
- PHP custom code - expert.
- MySQL database design - expert.
- Wordpress themes (from scratch - code only, design will be provided) - expert.
- Twitter Bootstrap - good.
- PSD-HTML/CSS - bonus - not required.
- Please send us a link to your portfolio.
- Link to your CV if you think it will help.
- A few lines on why you think you will be a good fit for the position.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online