PHP/MySQL script to update Woocommerce Price & Stock data from a CSV file
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 14
- a Wordpress website with Woocommerce shop, having about 150 products
- a CSV export from a offline product database with thef following fields: product SKU (product code), regular price, sale price, stock status. This export has more SKUs than the online shop.
What I need is a cron job php/mysql script to update/overwrite the data in the Woocommerce/WP MySQL database.
So your output would be a php script (file) that:
- runs at a specified interval/time,
- gets the CSV file from a specified URL,
- searches the WC product list for each SKU in the CSV; if it finds a match, it overwrites the SKU, regular price, sale price, stock status.
- after completion it sends an email to a specified address with a report of how many products were updated
Please note: some of the products in Woocommerce have variations!
I also ask you to provide a testing environment with wordpress and woocommerce installations so we can test the script fully before trying it out on our site - just in case something goes wrong :)
Please give a time estimate, too - a quick response time would have priority and you should be ready to start immediately.
Let me know if you have any questions or if anything is not clear.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online