556837 PHP User Account Page - Session Tracking 2
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
1) Create user account page that shows the following:
- total length of time user has been on website for entire user history
- for every X hours that the user has been on the website, the user earns Y credits
- Ex. if total length of time is 21 hours, and it takes 5 hours to earn 1 credit, then the user will earn 21 / 5 = 4 credits. The remaining 1 hour is held until 4 more hours are accumulated to produce a full set of 5 hours for another full credit
- condition: if user has been on any page for more than Z hours in one session, then the duration for that session is not counted towards total time on website. Session tracking is also not applied to a few specified pages.
- make X, Y, Z editable in case business rules change
- option to exercise credits; if credits are exercised, then they are deducted from the amount of credits earned
2) On the same user account page as mentioned above, show a list of partners that user can select from:
- after a selection is made from the partner list and user hits “Apply” button, the number of credits required by the selected partner is deducted from the user's total credits, and the user receives the information that the partner has submitted to the website (as stored in MySQL database)
Content Management System: Wordpress
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online