We are a growing Adult Gay Porn provider who has roughly 1 million page views a month in addition to a large community and dedicated paid memberships. We are looking for a part time web team that can help us support some issues we have been having during our growth.
Communication and availability are a must.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and open minded developer to help us improve, develop and maintain our network of adult sites.
Eventually want to build a long-term relationship, although this posting would be for a TRIAL to make sure you are the correct vendor for our needs.
- Troubleshoot, Fix, and Enhance live sites
- Act as a emergency support coder when things break
- Customize and update specific plugins, including pieces such as countdown timers, video chat, caching, and some specific integrations found in our website
- Ability to reverse engineer existing code
- Review business requirements working with other team members and perform technical analysis of requirements
- Produce solid, detailed technical designs
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the CMS better and easier to use
- Strong knowledge of Wordpress and X-Cart
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong English communication skills
You will work at home, 4 hours per day (average), Monday through Friday, EST time. For larger ticket projects, the time is a bit more flexible.
IMPORTANT: You must be comfortable working with XXX gay adult material.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi I Have Gone through your requirement and understood, I am very sure that I can do your needs with your entire satisfaction. I have left a PMB for you plz feel free to have a look over there.