PSD-to-HTML + Simple Catalog Building
This project received 65 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $243 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project can be broken down to 2 phases:
----- 1. Convert 5 pages of design into CSS+HTML. -----
- The images are already saved into their respective files, so you just have to code them out, you don't even have to spend time on saving the images one by one. It is a very standard design with simple formatting. The site will be similar to screenshot attached.
----- 2. Catalog' and 'News' page, and its backend. -----
- With design from the part 1.
- Require just simple catalog function: from the site, when 'Catalog' page is selected, all brands are displayed ~> when a brand is selected, all products from brand is displayed ~> click on product to view info or additional picture etc.
- For the backend, just want admin function to upload pictures, text, add brand etc. There will be no purchasing involved. And there are less than 10 brands.
I am open to suggestions for what backend/CMS to use. Can be Wordpress, Zen Cart, can be a CMS that you developed, can even be a simple XML plugin that can be used as a backend through uploading files and text to server. Give details and an example of what you are going to do. Priority will be given to bidden who can provide example of similar site he/she has built.
Please give quote and breakdown cost to Part 1 and Part 2, and the time you need to work on each phase.
And if you are interested in doing only one part, let me know as well.
Will select bidder with relevant experience, skills, and enthusiasm. Thank you for bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online