PSD to WordPress - Using Warp-Framework (Urgent)
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $210 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need the attached PSD converted into a WordPress site using the Warp Framework.
[url removed, login to view]
1. Project must be completed in the next 72 hours.
2. You must build site on my host so I can see progress. I will provide cpanel access.
3. All elements of the site need to be editable in the WordPress admin panel. No coding required to change images or text after the site is complete.
4. Site most work the same on all modern web browsers including Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE7, IE8, and IE9.
5. You must provide examples of sites you've built using the Warp Framework for WordPress. Please don't bid if you think you can figure it out. I need someone that has used this Framework a few times.
***To be 100% clear I need this project complete within 3days. Do not bid if you can't do it by than. I will be online to answer any questions instantly through out the project over the next 3 days so i am not the bottle neck.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online