PSD to Wordpress
This project received 61 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $192 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for a great WordPress coder to take our PSD file(s) and turn it into a Wordpress theme. You will be taking a Photoshop layered PSD file (custom website design) and coding it into a Wordpress theme. Expert knowledge of CSS, xHTML, PHP are required. Expert knowledge of Wordpress, theme creation and customization (hooks, etc...) is required. Excellent communications skills in English are required.
We will supply all of the approved PSD files (custom website design), fonts, images, logos/colors for the conversion. We will also provide hosting and access for you to do coding/testing during development. A sample jpg file of the home page is attached, PSD and full mockups available after the contract is awarded.
Code is expected to:
- be an exact match to the PSD file
- include all Wordpress elements.
- be speed optimized (lean as possible)
- fully cross-browser and W3C compliant
- include comments
- be bug free
Please submit the following:
1. Brief cover letter explaining your background and experience related to this project
2. links to at least 2 examples of your PSD to WordPress conversions
3. How soon you would be available to work.
4. Estimated time to complete the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online