We are looking for a great WordPress coder to take our PSD file(s) and turn it into a Wordpress theme. You will be taking a Photoshop layered PSD file (custom website design) and coding it into a Wordpress theme. Expert knowledge of CSS, xHTML, PHP are required. Expert knowledge of Wordpress, theme creation and customization (hooks, etc...) is required. Excellent communications skills in English are required.
We will supply all of the approved PSD files (custom website design), fonts, images, logos/colors for the conversion. We will also provide hosting and access for you to do coding/testing during development. A sample jpg file of the home page is attached, PSD and full mockups available after the contract is awarded.
Code is expected to:
- be an exact match to the PSD file
- include all Wordpress elements.
- be speed optimized (lean as possible)
- fully cross-browser and W3C compliant
- include comments
- be bug free
Please submit the following:
1. Brief cover letter explaining your background and experience related to this project
2. links to at least 2 examples of your PSD to WordPress conversions
3. How soon you would be available to work.
4. Estimated time to complete the project.
59 freelancers are bidding on average $191 for this job
Hello Sir, I have just reviewed the initial project description and strongly believe that you are going get the best out of the box. Please have a look at the PMB for some good offers. Thanks,
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.
Hi, I'm interested in doing your project very much. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks!