Part-time Web Developer
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $17 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 AUD / hour
ONLY INDIVIDUALS APPLY - DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS PROJECT IF YOU CANNOT WORK IN OUR OFFICE IN SYDNEY.
We’re searching for a mid-weight developer to join the team on a part-time contract for several projects, including WordPress installations, Shopify builds and internal projects.
• Languages: HTML, PHP, CSS
• Essential Technologies: WordPress
• Bonus Technologies: Git, Ruby on Rails, Shopify
• Databases: MySQL
• Server Admin: Apache
• Shopify (Liquid) templating and build experience preferred but not essential
• Knowledge of markup extensions like HAML and SASS a bonus
• Approachable, friendly, driven
• Can take direction but also happy to work autonomously
• A work style that shows meticulous attention to detail
Our ideal candidate would be able to:
• Work in house (Paddington, Sydney)*ESSENTIAL
• Take existing HTML layouts and apply them to development
• Collaborate with team members and communicate effectively
• Work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
• Effectively conceptualize and transfer IA & SEO strategy into development
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner.
• Free-thinking and able to form own ideas
References or an established reputation is preferred. You MUST submit a portfolio sample relevant to this role or links to websites displaying your work.
We’re a small agency, growing rapidly so this is an opportunity for all of us to build a rapport for potential future work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online