First some background: I am a private English instructor in Tokyo, Japan looking to start my own instruction company. Currently students contact me directly to schedule lessons and pay me cash at the conclusion of each. However, with the need to hire more instructors there is a need to explore new scheduling and payment methods. I am currently using Wordpress and at the moment I've found adequate plugins that do some of what I need, although most plugins will require modification for better integration. As far as I can think now, this is what will be needed:
- Members/Students purchase "Credits/Tokens": "Credits/Tokens" are either gained with purchase or promotion. These "Credits/Tokens" are then spent on lessons or content. Different "Credit/Token" types have different values based on the "package" that was purchased. Different "Credit/Token" types also have different expiry dates based on "package". I'll supply documents for further explanation. Money paid by the student for the "Credits/Tokens" will be held in the company account. To pay for products and services different credit types can be mixed, however, it should always be in a first in first out manner. Members/Students will have various ways to purchase credits. This includes: Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or Cash. If the Member/Student pays by cash, "Credits/Tokens" must be able to be easily updated manually.
- When a lesson is booked, Twenty-four hours before the lesson, the "Credit/Token" amount for the lesson is deducted from the student's account. Twenty-four hours after the lesson, A set monetary value for each "Credit/Token" spent on the lesson by the student/member will then be transferred to the respective instructor's account and
a) The instructor will have the option to "cash out", which means the set monetary value for the "Credits/Tokens" will be transferred from the company bank account to the respective instructor's bank account at their request via a site link.
b) The set monetary value for each "Credit/Token" accumulates and the set monetary value for the "Credits/Tokens" will be automatically paid out on the 28th of every month.
The company will receive the difference between the "Credits/Tokens" value and the amount paid to the instructor. Perhaps something similar to what a poker website would use. *This may require a lot of discussion.*
- Booking Calendar: I do have a booking plugin. However, it may be inadequate, so I will be open to suggestions. The booking calendar must allow for Admin editing, one on one scheduling, group scheduling, "Credit/Token" payment integration, and individual instructors to edit their work schedules. With the current plugin, only admin can modify the instructor's work schedule. I'd like for Instructors to have full control over their own work schedules, setting their own work hours, holidays, etc...
- Booking Calendar - Group Vs. Man to Man: Man to Man lessons are available at any location, however, group lessons are only available at certain locations.
- Group Lessons feature 2 rates: Day time rate and Afternoon/Weekend rate.
- Student Account - Page Features: "Credits/Tokens" balance, Link for purchasing more credits, refund link, lessons taken, credit expiry, Account records
- Instructor Account - Page Features: Way for them to choose their working hours, Cash balance, Cash out option, Profile updater, Account records
- Refunds: Refunds will be issued at a certain % of the "Credits/Tokens" original value to account for administrative costs. Refunds will be issued electronically. Only under special circumstances will refunds be issued at 100%
For any interested, PM me a game plan. With any interested parties, I will also discuss which of the above are mandatory now and which can wait, because not all are necessary at the moment. I will also need advice on which would be the best avenue for the banking/split payment system. The faster I can get the necessary accounts started up the better.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $1428 for this job
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your project.Please check pm.Thank you===========
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Hello, I appreciate your effort to explain in detail about your need and requirements and interested to work on your wordpress project. Please check the PMB for more details. Thanks - Nirav Shah