Phase 2 of Quiz Creator
This project was successfully completed by meetesh for $2061 USD in 25 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Completed In25 days
This is the 2nd phase of the quiz creator platform which can be found here [url removed, login to view]
We have separated the project into 2 phases, 1st phase can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
Now, we are in hurry and need a supplier for phase 2, summarized as follow:
- Compatible to all Wordpress 3.x versions and up to the lastest version on the releasing day.
- Compatible to all Buddypress [url removed, login to view] versions and up to 1.8 if applicable.
- W3C validation, on-site SEO.
- HTML 5 & JSON.
- Server resource optimization.
- Create a quiz creator platform, give abilities to:
2.1 Teachers (equal to contributor level): are able to create questions, quizzes with privacy option (for private, students or public usage) and earn "teacher points" for their creation. The amount of teacher points are configurable by admin in the back end. The teachers can "cash out", the process of requesting a payment via Pay Pal, and the admin can manage number of cash-out in back end. The teachers can check the points they earn and money they check out via the balance in "Balance" tab.
2.2 Admin (from author and above) to create questions, quizzes with privacy option like teacher. Admin with author level has cash-out function as well but can not access the total cash-out management at the back end. Only the super admin level can manage the cash-out management and make a payment. The payment will be made by Paypal. The teacher points will be deducted after a cash-out. In the cash-out management system, there will be status as: Pending -> Approve -> Cash out or Reject with a short notice for admin.
2.3 Students: Can finish questions, quizzes and earn students points. The points are configurable by the admin in the back end including how many point student will earn per quiz/question or how many completing percentage to earn points? etc. The students can gift out using the student points, the process of exchange gifts at the gift-shop and be deducted amount of student points. The amount of points for gifts are configured by the admin.
3. Questions Type:
- Single choice.
- Multiple choice.
- Yes/No question.
- Fill in the blank.
- Sorting order.
- Group question.
- Open-end or essay type (no correct answer and student points granted, the teacher will give feedback for student).
4. Question Content:
- Can using with any type of media as audio, video, pdf, excel, docs. or pure text.
5. Question & Quiz Options:
- Starting & ending screens.
- Set timers.
- Set passing score.
- Set the quiz ID must be completed before taking this quiz.
- Dashboard recording who take quiz.
- Email to quiz creator, admin or quiz taker the results. The email must be configurable.
- Questions can have the hints and the correct answer with explanation. The explanation is optional for quiz creator.
- Questions can have the total score or each score per correct answer. For example, when create a fill-in-the-blank with 10 blanks (10 answers), the quiz creator can set only answer all correctly to receive an amount of score or each correct answer has each amount of score achieved.
- Quiz can be embedded to another post/post-type internally.
The mock up designs are attached but supplier must have their own designs for quiz front-end and admin page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online