I need a plugin for Wordpress + WooCommerce to do custom printed products using customer pics from services like: Local Uploads from Computer, Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, to do frames and posters.
This is that I need:
- A plugin that I can enable/disable files sources (mentioned above);
- The option to choose the kind of file (jpg, png, ai, eps, psd, zip, rar, pdf, etc - some or all);
- The option to choose the quantity of files (just 1, some or no limits);
- The option to limit (or not) the maximum file size;
- Messages to customers to warn about errors, success, failures, etc;
- Save all files captured in a specific folder (zip file name or all files names or a folder name with the identification/information that exactly identify the customer x product related / order id);
- I use the website with native pt_BR language then I suppose that the use of po, mo, pot files is absolutely usefull;
- And the ability to save/edit the generated 'shortcode' that will be pasted at product page;
- evolution bar, % or loading indicator to customer know the time requested to upload files;
- CSS file to use the correct styling.
I need a programer with full expertise in Wordpress and Woocommerce. The respective profile will be analised to judge the better one!