I am seeking a professional WordPress plugin developer to work on bug fixing, updates and new features for a commercial WordPress plugin.
About our team:
We have one lead developer already for this plugin, we are seeking to add a new developer to our team in order to have a faster release schedule of new features. We use [url removed, login to view] for communication and organization, and we use [url removed, login to view] for code hosting and version control.
About the plugin:
The plugin you will be working on is expertly coded, it follows the latest coding standards and the code is well documented. The plugin functions use the WordPress API whenever possible.
- You must be an expert WordPress developer. Please do not apply if you are a beginner.
- You must be familiar with WordPress API and all core WordPress functions.
- WordPress plugin development experience is required.
- Communication skills are a must. You will be required to give regular updates and communicate with our team.
- PHP, JS, jQuery skills are required.
- Experience with payment gateways is a plus.
- You must know how to use Github and Trello. If you are not familiar with these tools, they are easy to learn.
- This is an hourly project, you must be able to work efficiently and manage your time well.
- 10+ hours per week are expected.
Please send me links to any WordPress plugins you have coded with your application, and tell me how much experience you have with WordPress API.
Thanks for your interest.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
DEAR SIR - I HAVE READ YOUR REQUIREMENT. I CAN DELIVER YOU THE BEST QUALITY WEBSITE LIKE YOU WANT WITHIN DEADLINE AND GIVEN BUDGET. PLS. CHECK YOUR PMB FOR MORE DETAILS. THANKS
Please let me prove I am perfect to work with your given job. And if you need to show any information then just tell me please. I'll show everything to prove. Thank you.