Seeking PHP/MySQL expert located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are seeking a skilled web developer with at least 3 years of experience in PHP, MySQL and related technologies, that are located in Ho Chi Minh City. You must master OOP and Zend framework and have extensive knowledge and experience with WordPress and Magento.
Quality and reliability is a must for us. That means:
* You must be able to work independently and deliver on time. We take deadlines very seriously.
* You always seek the best possible way to solve a given tasks. We don't measure success in how fast a task can be completed, but how good it can be completed.
* Quality control is in your blood. You always check your work carefully before handing it over.
* You know the value of good communication.
We are seeking someone that can work 10-15 hours/week, depending on the workload. Some weeks it might be less than 10 hours, other weeks more, but we never expect you to work more that 15 hours/week. You are free to decide when you want to work, however we expect you to get started on new assignments soon after you receive them.
To be taken into consideration you must send us an updated CV + examples of code you have written (not just links to various websites).
We are planing to test the chosen freelancer with a few smaller projects first, to see how things work. If both you and we are happy with the relationship, we sign a long-term contract according to your wishes and needs.
If you got any questions do not hesitate to ask.
Only bids from freelancers in Ho Chi Minh City will be taken into consideration. Are you not living in HCMC do not bother wasting your bids on this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online