Small corrections on website & small development part for Wordpress website - repost
This project was successfully completed by workon for £263 GBP in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£80 - £225 GBP
Completed In1 day
Hi I have a broken/unfinished website. It should be fairly easy & quick thing to fix the errors for experienced developers as parts of the unfinished bits are already there.
EMERGENCY !!! NEED THIS IN 3-4 DAYS!!!
The website (in Wordpress) consists of two main pages the homepage (picture 1, picture 2) and the pocket page (picture 3, picture 4).
First the explanation of the functionality & what the website does:
The main attention is on the sliders on both pages (homepage and pocket page). If I log in at the backend then I can create a new post and put it into one of the 4 [url removed, login to view] is programmed as 2 posts at once as the main slider shows two posts text-picture- text-picture these are two posts next to each other. Once I add a post (two at once) it will show up as one slide in the homepage under the specific category. For example I add a post in Pocket News
then the page should show up under pocket news in the slider with blue background not in the other ones. The main slider on the homepage has 4 options. Slide UP/DOWN this shows the newest posts first and by sliding up or down you see other posts in this area. If you slide LEFT/RIGHT you will switch categories from Pocket News to the other 3 categories. The 4 main categories are displayed in the main menu above the slider. This is already working.
If someone clicks on the menu button Pocket News directly then the Pocket slider page will show up (picture 3) where all the posts are displayed as a pocket in the slider. The page has the same functionality again. On top you see the category buttons and the slider can slide UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT.
This is partially finished as you can see in the pictures 3 and 4.
If then someone clicks or tabs on one of the pockets, then it should show up as Java-popup. This is also already there.
Here are the requirements - I need the following to be done:
1) fix the responsive layout of both pages (homepage & pocket page) so that it works properly on the iPad & the iPhone both vertical/horizontal. It does display it already but especially horizontal is a bit broken and messy as you can see in picture 5 & picture 6.
On the homepage I need:
2) The slider slides left & right to switch between categories and displays the recent pages up/down
when sliding between categories there is always the same icon on top of the slider this need to be the one of
the category where the slider is just in. Please see picture 7
3) When someone tabs/clicks on the current slider page (note this are two posts next to each other) then it should pop-up the relevant post as article.
(this is already implemented in the pocket page the popup is just not included here in the front slider).
4) When I add a new slider page then I actually add two posts at once. Sometimes the image and text is not nicely aligned. Please make it that image and
textfields are always nice in a line. see picture 8.
5) Some Chinese characters need to be added wherever there is the text: CHINESE these are all in the .psd file - so just copy/paste
6) In the responsive layout (vertical) the slider shows text-picture-picture-text it should display text-picutre-text-picture. See picture 9
On the pocket page:
1) 18 pockets should be displayed on each category (that is the max of pockets then if there are more the user should press Down/or UP to see the others this is half way there.
2) The pocket frames need to switch colour when switching category left/right. This is half way there and the unfinished pockets have some format errors.
3) When clicking on a pocket then there should be a Java pop-up of the post. This is already there but it does not look so nice and
should look nicely as in the .psd see picture 11
4) In the popup the text under the heading should be a clickable link now its just a text field. It should open a new tab once clicked or tabbed.
5) The closing X should be on the corner it is in the middle of the post now.
That is it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online