Our Browsergame World of Dungeons uses a wordpress blog as start page, see [url removed, login to view] The game itself is based on a different plattform.
For the wordpress blog, we want to perform A-B splitttests with different start page themes.
The tasks are:
- modify our current wordpress theme to support multiple designs.
- create a new design according to the screenshot
- keep the php, html and css code tidy, so that it is easy to modify and extend (especially that it's easy to add more designs)
- the default design should be picked by the domain (e.g. [url removed, login to view] -> Design A, [url removed, login to view] -> Design B)
- for splittest the dedefault design should be "overwritten" by a GET-Parameter (e.g. [url removed, login to view] => Design B)
(Work on the actual game is _not_ part of this project)
17 freelancers are bidding on average $491 for this job
Sir, I am very interested for this job. Please give me one opportunity to doing this job. If you give me opportunity to doing this work. Please send your all document of work. Thanks Md. Shihabul islam