I have a Word Press template website which has been customised to a significant degree on the design side, but needs more work on customising the navigation and page displays, plus I'd like to know if I can customise some of the default settings on the content management system too.
Basic mods I need include:
1. Creating multiple repeat pages on the homepage, so that people can browse features more easily. (At the moment the homepage ends, and then you need to search or browse by category)
2. A better layout for the Calendar/Events section
3. Better automated integration with facebook & twitter.
4. Change the default image display sizes to help upload new features more efficiently
5. Better links to partner sites and brands.
Ideally you would be based in London or the UK.
The site is at: [url removed, login to view]
45 freelancers are bidding on average £465 for this job
Hi, I have reviewed [url removed, login to view] and the BSMC%[url removed, login to view] and we can do the necessary update properly. Let me know if you want to discuss in details. Thanks
hi. i understand your project requirements, i have the needed skills to complete this project. you can check inbox for samples of previous work. i offer good quality and fast delivery. check PM for details. thank you
Hello, We studied your project very [url removed, login to view] can assure you that we will deliver you the correct job in specified [url removed, login to view] check your message box. Thank you Softtonix Team