WP Template Upgrade
- Status Closed
- Budget £250 - £750 GBP
- Total Bids 47
I have a Word Press template website which has been customised to a significant degree on the design side, but needs more work on customising the navigation and page displays, plus I'd like to know if I can customise some of the default settings on the content management system too.
Basic mods I need include:
1. Creating multiple repeat pages on the homepage, so that people can browse features more easily. (At the moment the homepage ends, and then you need to search or browse by category)
2. A better layout for the Calendar/Events section
3. Better automated integration with facebook & twitter.
4. Change the default image display sizes to help upload new features more efficiently
5. Better links to partner sites and brands.
Ideally you would be based in London or the UK.
The site is at: [url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online