I require a coder/web designer to code me a fully functional wrestling game based on the old WWE 2007 General Manager mode. Similar to other PHP text based games such as [url removed, login to view] Please see below youtube videos for an example of what i require. All suggestions towards this project are appreciated and welcome. Below is a brief out line of my vision.
Brief idea outline
Your goal as GM is to bring high profits to the company. This is primarily achieved by getting high TV ratings. TV ratings increase PPV sale and merchandise sales aswell as increasing the money that can be charged for commercials. Achieving high TV ratings is accomplished by building your brand, creating stars and putting out a reliable product aswell as negotiating new deals for new talent and cutting the fat from the roster.
• [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] – based on old GM mode
• User must create account which stores all data about their game save.
• 4 brands with rosters (you can only be impact)
• Attendance – more star power draws bigger crowds
• Budget – starts with X and must grow budget through ratings and PPV sales.
• New signings – Randomized Transfer market that brings up old faces from the past and new up and comers (Must negotiate salaries and amount of dates to work.) free agents can reject offer and can also be negotiating with rival companies.
• Create a stable
• Set heel and faces.
• Champions – unify titles, introduce new titles, increase title prestige, deactivate current titles.
• Matches are rated out of 5 depending on ability.
• Champion longevity creates new stars as does win streaks– chance push will fail.
• Losing streak reduces draw power and star power
• Chance of injury. All roster members have an injury rating.
• Power 25
• 4 brands leaderboard – Impact, smkdown, raw, nxt, roh
• TV networks – TNT - Sci Fi - Spike TV etc.
• TV ratings – Segment break down and TV viewership numbers
• International TV deals boost revenue
• Monthly PPV’s – PPV prestige (ie BFG)
• Merchandise sales – rankings show which stars are selling the most.
• TV specials – increased ad revenue
• Promote show by running ads and billboards, media and interviews.
• Prime time adspace if ratings climb – If rating hits X then automatic additional revenue is added.
• Grow a new promotion or take over a current promotion
Premium options (monetization)
• Cash injection (used for marketing or signing free agents) £3.99
• Custom manager (pick from list of additional managers – Paul heyman etc.) £1.99
• Rebrand show (choice of options) £1.99 – This just changes show logo and match up screens backdrop.
Variables which effect rating
• Each segment of the show scores a rating depending on the strength of the matches. Different superstars have different levels of drawing ability (0 – 5 stars) which also adds to the rating.
• Special attraction matches score high ratings – I.e Cage match.
• Average is calculated over the 6 segments.
• Running marketing campaign with certain wrestlers will increase their drawing ability. 90% of the time this will be successful. Some stars are unable to become main eventers.
• Celebrity Guests can join the show in order to boost ratings. (costly)
• Running the same main event for 3 weeks will result in a huge rating loss.
• If you are trying to push a particular superstar – you may have to bare with the ratings till they gets over (drawing ability increases)
• Drawing level of stars can be increased by winning streaks and marketing campaigns.
• As a stars drawing level increases so does their ability to sell merchandise.
1. Gimmick matches
2. 5 Star Matches
3. Title change
4. Superstar Debut
5. Celebrity Appearance
6. Marketing Campaign
1. Running same matches multiple times
2. Low drawing ability of card
3. Lots of title changes
4. No advertising
5. Matches 2 Stars or below
example of mode
[url removed, login to view] Budget is $200