UPME Plugin with custom fields for Woocommerce
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
Create custom fields for UPME (User profiles made easy - [url removed, login to view]) data and user meta fields so it integrates with Woocommerce product details.
A brief overview of the process:
- User registers with the UPME wordpress plugin.
- Fills in their personal details and billing details for Woocommerce
- User adds child(s) name and details (ie medical, allergies, age etc). This is stored on the users UPME. The user can have unlimited child(s) registered.
- When the user selects a programme via the website using Woocommerce, it will have a drop down of the child(s) name to add to the selection.
- Once checked out the receipt that gets sent to has the childs name, date of programme, childs details as per UPME.
- All items/programmes that are purchased are stored as purchase history in the UPME.
This project is for a holiday programme site, that the user can select from a number of programmes to do, and allocate their child to this choosen programme/activity.
Files consist of:
- DPS gateway
- Gravity Forms
- UPME Module (purchased from Code Canyon)
I can add other modules to make process easier.
Attached are the screens which need to be created.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online