Use 3rd party API to send invoices for purchases made with Event Espresso (Wordpress plugin)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 8
We will be using Event Espresso (an WordPress plugin) and require a programmer to enable us to do the following things:
1. Automatically send an invoice for a payment made, using a 3rd party API ([url removed, login to view]) - API documentation Included. We will need the document type sent to be 400 (explained in the files attached).
2. Invoices will be produced using the 3rd party service for each payment type:
2.1 online - Paypal
2.2 Offline - Credit card
2.3 Offline - Cash
3. Information sent using the API will include the following information: name, address,email address, item purchased, amount paid, company name and other custom fields or compulsory fields required in the API documentation.
4. The encoding must support UTF-8 - most of the information passed along to the 3rd party service via the API will be in Hebrew.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online