Goal: Provide a website with a built in system for contest creation by clients and easy automated publication of the contests for the consumer/public to enter and interact with.
Design: The reference site is thematboard.com.
Presentation: Every time a client creates a contest for their business, the contest will be displayed to the public on the home page of our site. This allows customers and general users to receive updates or visit the site and enter in any contest they want to.
Click Engagement: Whenever a customer clicks on a contest to enter it will appear in a lightbox format (like [url removed, login to view] does when you click on an image). The details and information that appear in the lightbox will be explained later. Every function of the contest itself will have to follow specific rules.
Navigation: The navigation spacing needs to be similar to [url removed, login to view]
Cascade: The images the clients select and use as promoted images for the contests need to have a very fluid cascade effect. We want to avoid any gaps, or odd issues with images. The images that can be used will be limited to a specific pre-defined dimensions to remove the chance of unlimited variables of image sizes.
=== Client ===
Client registration will be from a "Get Started Page" which will have all the features of the system, pricing and marketing benefits on the page. Example: [url removed, login to view]
Payment: Takes user to payment portal. Once payment complete will redirect back to site for registration.
Client Dashboard: Need to have a client dashboard that will show the current and past contests they have created. This allows them to have a control over what they want to make.
---Control Buttons: Create Contest
Contest Fields: (This is first round without seeing them. May change once we have working sytem)
1. Title: Contest Name
2. Company: Company Name (this field will auto feed to a disclaimer at the bottom of the contest as well as a future enhancement of the front end image to display as a flag or title over the image)
3. Image for front page promo: (show image types allowed, size etc. This image needs to auto render on the home page in the cascade effect)
4. Contest Image: This image will be used as the presentation of the entire contest. This is the only main image for version 1 of the system. I can explain more via chat if confused.
5. Contest Type: We will launch with only 1 option (enter to win). Future variations will be requested.
6. social Media links. These are fields that are only to show if they have content. Twitter, Facebook (page only), Google +, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. This allows entrants to follow or connect with the clients social media channels and grow the following.
7. Have the optional field for custom text, disclaimers etc.
Bitty Link Generator: Whenever a contest is created will auto generate a smart/bitty link the clients can share with their followers.
Embed Code Generator: Every contest needs to provide an embed code for the clients to use anywhere that accepts the code. Also needs to display on the front end with the contest when a customer clicks on the image. Similar to [url removed, login to view] when you click on an image from the home page.
Entrant Tracking: We need a process that will track all entrants per contest. This needs to be able to be exported as a .csv file by the client at will. Not something the site owners need to do but must have the ability to do. (something clients and super admins have access to etc)
Please let me know if you have any questions via PMB. I will not be selecting any programmer unless you have Rep within Freelancer. Your bid will not be considered in any way. Please use PMB for questions. I do not need to know your portfolio. That will happen after we have some conversation. This will involve additional pay even after the site is live.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $622 for this job
Hello, i have read job details given by you thoroughly. I have more than 10 years experience in the field of website designing/developing. Please check your PMB for my eminent work details...Thanks