WooCommerce - set currency price manually and tie it to shipping address
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $262 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a manual multi-currency plugin that would let me set a custom price for each currency for each individual product. The currency that will be used should be determined by a person's shipping location.
This is my example to help explain. Please read this in full.
- The default currency is US dollars.
- WooCommerce settings should let me choose which other currencies I want to allow. I should then be able to select which countries the currency applies to. For example; if I add Australia dollars (AUD) as a currency, I want to be able to associate with a country, in this case Australia.
- When I add a new product, it should list all of those currencies and let me set a custom price for each currency. For example, Product X will have a default (US dollar) price of $50, but the Australian dollar price might be $100. I don't want a straight conversion, I want to manually set the price.
- To continue the example, if they select Australia as their shipping location, prices displayed should be the Australian currency, because that country and currency are tied together.
- If there is no currency associated with the country they selected, just use the default currency (US dollars in my example).
- I also need a widget to let people choose their shipping location site-wide. Upon changing shipping location prices should be updated (or not updated if their country doesn't have a custom currency).
- Please include the number 3291 in your bid so I know you've read this post in full.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online