Word Press Theme/Plugin development
This project received 66 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $626 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have a theme in mind that is already responsive.
I need you to either build in some customized options, or perhaps make me a plugin that will do the following:
1 - allow me to select/create unlimited categories/sub categories that will display on the left side margin
2 - display thumb nails of pictures that meet that criteria in the middle
3 - allow the user to select the pictures that they want (All thumbnails will come with an A and B (ie; two pics that work together))
4 - display them again on the right margin with a text box underneath allowing the user to write instructions/descriptions
5 - Allow the user to customize the header and footer of the end product with their own information, the end product will be a PDF that needs to automatically resize the photo's the fit the page in 1,2,4,8,10 images per page
6 - Allow users to download the PDF to their computer
7 - Lastly, I will have animated pictures that will accompany each. These cannot be printed, obviously, so an option that allows the user to email them directly to someone (this I may decide against, but am thinking about having for now).
If you need me to draw a flow chart, please let me know.
Now, for your bid. I am only going to accept experienced users with excellent ratings.
- You must have a significant history on Freelancer - No new users please, I won't hire you
- You must have an excellent ability to complete the project on time
- You must be willing to accept the majority of payment upon completion of the project - I've been screwed three times already on this in the past and it's almost completely discouraged me from trying again but this is a project I really want to complete, so I won't be giving majority of the funds in advance, naturally, therefore you need to be competent and able to allocate resources to this in advance knowing that once you've completed the project you will get the fund.
- Finally I own the rights to the end product
I also will only hire a freelancer that has been in business for a long time because I suspect I may need ongoing support for this and don't want fly by the night freelancers that are in business one day and gone the next.
So either a theme or a plugin, whatever is the SIMPLEST way of accomplishing this. You do not need to build a theme for me. You don't need to make my sales page, nor help me link it with any other plugin, but it must be compatible (whether theme or plugin) with wishlist member and some other plugins that I will detail to you on acceptance of your bid.
For more details message me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online