WordPress Expert Child Theme PHP Programmer Needed
I am in search of a WordPress programming expert to make modifications to my WordPress website. It is very important that any applicant is extremely knowledgeable in using child themes in WordPress. All changes must be made in the child theme to ensure that as updates are released to the current WordPress theme/script I am using I will be able to update without affecting the modifications.
I am currently using the "Project Bidding Theme" on my website from Sitemile.com. Here is a link to the theme:
[url removed, login to view]
I have created a list of changes that I need.
If you do a good job on this list there is the potential for a lot more work.
You will be required to work online with me between 1:00pm - 5:00 pm CST so I can review the changes you have made and test them to be working correctly and we can modify in real time as we work together.
1) You can edit the users user type from client to expert in 2 places. first in the project theme - user types and second in the wordpress users. When you update it in 1 it should update in both.
(This works if you change the users role in the project bidding theme "user types", but if you change this from the wordpress "users" tab it will change the users role in both places, but it does not really change their role until you go to the project bidding theme "user types" and change the role again there.)
2) There needs to be some email notification to both the project creator and the bidders / The project message board email notification that notifies posters when a new post has been made is not working correctly.
(This email is just being sent out to any expert that has ever posted on any project message board. It is supposed to only be sent to the experts that have posted on the project message board.)
3) On the "Project theme Orders" page in the admin area I would like to add 2 more tabs. The first tab should be "Live Jobs" and this will display all the jobs that are still live on the website. The info on this tab should be:
Number Of Bids
The next tab will be called "Uncompleted Orders" and it should come just after the completed orders tab. The info on this tab should be:
Number Of Bids
4) On job postings below the "Posted Bids" section I want to create a new section called "Comments". This section would only be visable to people on the site that are logged in and have "Expert" status, not clients. Then my experts should be able to leave comments, notes, links here that only the experts can see. These comments need to be searchable somehow so my experts can do a search and be able to find closed, completed, and uncompleted, jobs based on keywords.
5) In the user accounts for private messages on the inbox and the sent messages we need to add a checkbox at the bottom of the column of selection boxes. When you select this box it will select all the selection boxes at 1 time for easy deletion.
6) Change the pagination at the bottom of the page on the inbox and sent items for private messages so it is the same as the pagination at the bottom of this page, [url removed, login to view]
7) when people click on the "report" button inside the project listings I want to add a captcha to prevent bots from spamming.
8) In the admin area under project theme general settings ad a yes/no toggle for "enable portfolio pictures". This will either show or hide the profile pictures that get displayed in the contractors account on their profile page.
9) Change the registration system so upon registration the user creates their own password and then their welcome email will contain a link in it to verify their registration. The registration should include:
Confirm Email Address