I need a programer to find or build me a plugin that will allow me to program the destination of a redirection page. For example, the plugin will have a field that allows me to enter a url that creates a redirecting page such as http//:[url removed, login to view] Then I want to be able to enter the destination of the redirecting page with another url such as http://www.google.com. I also want the plugin to allow me to add destination urls and the time that the redirecting page will automatically switch to the url destination that is next on the list.
For a better understanding, I need a redirecting plugin that will allow me to:
1. Create a page for redirecting
2. Enter the url of my choosing to be used as the destination of the redirecting page
3. The option to add more destination pages to the destination url list.
4. The ability to set a time for when the redirecting url will automatically point to the next destination page.
- The destination list will contain active destination pages and inactive pages.
I want the ability to program the time that this plugin will automatically update the destination of my created redirecting page.