This project was successfully completed by soumyadeb for $200 USD in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In8 days
We are a local social media company and we keep track of all the local Facebook business pages in our area and we keep their ranking based on the number of fans they have.
Currently we do this manually in an Excel sheet and we update the fan total when we can. We would like to automate this and display the results directly on our word press website so here is what we would like:
- From the admin panel: We will input the name of the business and the link to the Facebook page and input the fan total.
- The system will then index the page and sort it within the correct position based on the fan total.
- The system will update the fan total for us automatically and change the position as needed. (via cron or other suggested method.)
- I have attached a draft of what the front end should look like. We would like you to improve the graphics, the attached is as a sample layout for you.
It should show 25 listings per page by default but we would like to visitor to have the ability to filter more or less results per page. We need a pagination system so user can scroll through pages. We would like a search feature so a user can search for a specific page name. We would like to have the ability for the user to like a page right from our page hence the "LIKE" feature below each page title. The page ranking should be displayed on the left. The title should be click-able and take user to the page.
A demo should be shown from your own wordpress script then the plugin emailed to me upon completion with install information.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online