A simple Wordpress plugin is required, and these are the functional requirements.
1. The plugin will have the ability to add a block of one or more paragraphs of text to a Blog Post as well as to a Blog Page. This block of text will be referred to as the Value-block.
2. The plugin will allow the suer to specify if the Value-block will be at the beginning of a Blog Post/Page or at the end of a Blog Post/Page.
3. The plugin will ship with a number of default paragraphs for the Value-block.
4. The plugin will give the user the ability to save an unlimited number paragraphs to use for the Value-block.
5. The plugin will allow the use of up to 2 tokens within the Value-block.
6. The plugin will gave the ability to replace the 2 tokens in the Value-block with a string of text that is specified by the user.
7. The plugin will offer the user the option to use both HTML and CSS to decorate the tokenized string of text in the Value-block with italics, and with underlining and with bolding. These will be seperate, so user can choose all, some or none.
8. The plugin will offer the user the option to use HTML tags to create a hyperlink with the tokenized string in the Value-block.
9. The plugin will offer the user the option to specify what URL the hyperlinked string will point to.
10. The plugin will have the ability to import an article from an Article Directory such as [url removed, login to view] and use that article to make Blog Post or a Blog Page.
Please, send me an estimate of cost and time.