WordPress Theme modifications and complete design
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 26
We already selected the person to do this work.
No need to bid.
- White and light/bright blue
-Top menú deploys categories
**Need to add filters and actions to the Submit Project Form:
- Add field to choose Category
- Add checkboxes to select subcategories (they can choose up to 3)
- Add field they can choose tags
- Add field so they can emebed a featured Video
- Add tooltips to the form, us being able to change the text later
- Give a form design, slipt it in 3 parts. The form can ve saved and continue later, or edit later.
- WYSIWYG doesnt allow to upload images, add this option for the WYSIWYGs on that page.
- Add checkbox before sending the form to accept terms of service.
- When the form is saved, its saved as draft, and they will be able edit and preview how it looks, then they will click a button to send it, and it will change status to "pending review" for admin to approve it.
**User Profile page:
- Be able for users to upload/change their profile picture
- Show more information on their profile page, fb, twitter, www and bio
- Add field to the edit profile to add their bio, social links
- Nice matching design
**Single Project page:
- Total make over, nice clean design
- Show number of comments, updates and backers on top of the tabs
- Add below the description the Members of the team, This is how it currently works: wp-users create a project they get a SPONSOR account, that is like the organization that submit the project. From the wp-admin we can add users to the SPONSOR already. We want the sponsor to be able to invite/add users from the front end.
- Add the url to the share box (we have the code)
- Where it shows how many days are left, only shows days, in another theme we have it shows a countdown timer with hours, minutes, add that code to this theme
**"Sponsor Profile" page:
Just needs matching design, better looking for their url, facebook, twitter links. Show how many suscribers/fans they have. with a plugin to do that.
-Right now theres a drop down to select you Country, but the dropdown for the STATES only shows a BIG list of USA and UK states, we need this form to be dinamic when selecting Country to load that countries
States (we have a code for that)
-Re-design the look of the boxes that enclose the project details.
- Slider with banners at the top of the page
-We can use the current slider: Latest Projects
-Modify the "By Location" slider to pull the projects by Category, and be able to change category dinamically on the same page. We can suggest a plugin that create sliders with custom post types.
******Integrate Plugins we already have:
-We have a plugin that on all comments allows to comment with facebook, wp, twitter or google, this works fine already, the only thing to change is that the box to write the comment is in the bottom of the comments, we want it on the top for easy access.
-Voting Plugin: And add a custom voting button (we have) to projects so people vote, we on the admin have the statistics for each project with that plugin. So we can Create a slider for the home for the MOST VOTED
-Global Site Search: since we are installing this on a wp-multisite, we have this plugin to seach the entire network, but only allows to search on a page the plugin creates, we would like to add this funtions to our seach widget on the sidebars.
-Global Author Comments Feed: This plugin shows the comments for the user for the entire Network, and right now the user profile page only shows the comments the user has made on that site. It would me matter of inserting this plugin on the user activity on the user profile page.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online