Here's an overview of the project. I need a developer to come up with a system that takes user input (in the form of textboxes, and basically output their budget, in terms of $). These textboxes should be divided into categories of typical bills. I've attached an excel spreadsheet to illustrate the idea, please see for a better idea. Admins should have the ability to add categories, user input fields later. This will be an ongoing project, ie, there will be more work later, (you can see a note below about additional plugins/modules), so winner will have some ongoing income. If you can't do it for the price tier I suggested, please let me know what you can do it for via PM, budget isn't unlimited, but it NEEDS to get done, and I'm willing to consider other bids. Thanks for looking!
Strategic Intentions Web Site and Application Requirements
Customer Login to restricted pages
• Login/Landing pages to be dynamic based on corporation/association – URL will need to embed corporate ID so the landing page can be co-branded with the corporation images and possibly content; a general landing page also available for individuals not associated with a corporation or association
o Customer record and profile, stored information
• Limited customer access to profile for update/change
• View and track entered data
o Budget builder
• This is the primary web app for initial launch
• Entry of data, visualization in graphs
• We will demonstrate this (currently exists as an Excel spreadsheet)
o More in the future
• Administrative Web Application(s)
o Manage corporate/association records
• We want to sell to organizations to grant access to their members, employees, etc.; we will keep track of how many logins they purchase and how many are used
• We will establish a single code for the user to use to request login access
• We will receive an image to use on the users’ landing page to co-brand the web application with Strategic Intentions and the corporation or association; we will store the image for use on the landing page in a database
o Manage individual records
• Some logins will be purchased and accessed by individuals not associated with a corporation or association
o Generate Log ins
• We are selling corporations access to the application in bulk; when we make a sale, we will need to quickly activate the access code for the organization
• When a user logs in with the access code, then we generate a login for immediate use and decrement the counter of the corporation’s purchased accesses
• A login forms the basis of a customer record. When the user logs in the first time, they update their customer profile with initial information
o Track usage
• We will want to track usage by page and clicks from page
• We want to know which landing pages are used
• We want to track accesses by login and corporation/association
This web application assists an individual to build a spending plan.
This functionality currently is embodied in an Excel spreadsheet.
• the user may need to store this by year, or even multiple versions in a year as circumstances change or they play various “what if” scenarios
• entry will be guided by category and subcategory
o categories are fairly set, but sub-categories are user defined
o entry will facilitate calculation of a monthly amount regardless of the frequency of the income or expense
o category entry will be accompanied by fixed text we will provide that will provide reminders and pointers for the user entering the data
o category entry will be accompanied by some analytical comments based on calculations of the information, which will incorporate more dynamic text based on the data
• visual cue will track when income is allocated at 100% or more, or the amount under-allocated
• visual graphics of the information will be displayed
In the future, we will have the ability to import or input monthly expenses to track against the spending plan.
I should have noted that the primary deliverable on this project is a Wordpress (3+) plugin.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
I'm expert in [url removed, login to view] my developed Blog: [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] Thanks. Masud.