I'm looking for a freelance wordpress developer in london to improve a custom theme, recently created by a developer we used in our projects initial stages. This is for a travel & food experiences website.
- fix menu as it doesn't allow us to change the menu in the same way wordpress works
- change the image aspect ratios as they skew the images - keeping the current frame size
- implement css and design changes - design help a bonus as the look and feel of current site needs improving
- tidying up existing code to wordpress convention/ standards.
- enable us to edit the site using dreamweaver - currently cant edit via [url removed, login to view]
- tidy the css for the front page - separating elements for editing
- implement design changes - to front page , product pages, blog.
39 freelancers are bidding on average £13/hour for this job
Wordpress, HTML5 & CSS3 guru here, have expertise in doing stuff as per your specification... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, We are not from London but can still do your task. We would like to work on fixed budget basis. Please take a look at ALL our feedback and our Wordpress only portfolio in your PMB. Vik
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
I am interested in this Position. I'm WORD PRESS web developer, I create interfaces and front-end systems for the web & mobiles. Currently Status: Freelancer
Hi, I have checked your project details and very confident to give you great service and support.. I will start the project right away and finish before estimated time. Please check PMB for complete portfolio. Thanks