Wordpress Gallery Extension
- Status Closed
- Budget £30 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 11
I need a Wordpress expert who can supply a simple plugin to use the existing inbuilt Wordpress gallery functionality to display images inside a widget in the style/arrangement shown in the attachment. The plugin can be a new plugin or an adaptation of an existing plugin such as Gallery Widget or Good Old Gallery.
1. Gallery item on left-side so admin can easily manage galleries. This holds the Gallery 'posts' and the option to add new.
2. For each individual gallery, the user will have the option to add one main and four thumbnails which will be resized to fit the layout grid as shown in the attached PNG
3. The admin then needs a way to insert each gallery into a widget for each page, either by shortcodes, link in a text widget or drop down selection in a purpose built widget
4. On the front-end, live site the user should be able to click on any of the images to open a full image in Lightbox style. This site currently has wp-jquery-lightbox installed, so it would be best to connect with this functionality automatically.
That's it. It just needs to be simple, and easy to use. It is basically a manipulation of normal Gallery functionality to display images exactly how we wish.
Any questions, please get in touch.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online