Wordpress Plugins developement request
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $266 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a "two side" Wordpress e-commerce platform hosted on Microsoft Azure cloud, where sellers can submit their services and customers can book it. The platform do not sell hard/soft material, but services instead.
PURPOSE OF THE REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
We are seeking proposals to develope two WP plugin for our platform, which is structured as follow;
- Wordpress 3.5.1
- Theme: MyStyle
- Plugin: WooCommerce by WooThemes version 2.0.4
- Plugin: WooCommerce - Product Vendor by Matt Gates version 126.96.36.199
- WPML Multilingual CMS by ICanLocalize version 2.8.2
We request the developement of the following plugins;
Plugin 1 > "Order message board"
Each order is stored and accessible trought both vendors and customers panel. We need to add a message board into the order detail page of both Vendor Panel and Customer Panel.
Both of them can add messages. Once a customer, or a vendor, post a message to the board of a specific order page...;
1. WP must send a notification via email to recipient each time a user post a new message
2. The email should contain a link to the "Order detail page", instead the message text
3. WP must send a notification via email to both each time a user read a new message
4. Each message saved to board should be marked with icons showing up to the these possible status;
- Delivery status (notification succesfully sent on , not sent: error )
- Read status (ready by on , Not read)
5. A cron job must check daily unread messages and send a notification to the recipient who stil did not read the message in the board
The plugin setting page should allow customization of the following variables:
- Text of the email notification at Point 1
- Text of the email notification at Point 3
- Text of the email notification at Point 5
- Frequency of the cron job, point 5
- Logs of actions performed in all points described above
Plugin 2 > "User profile"
The profile of users belonging to specific usergroups should contain the following fields in addition to the Wordpress default user profile:
- Avatar (png, jpg, gif image)
- Interests (multiple choice)
- Spoken languages (multiple choice)
- Picture gallery
- Complete Address
Users of allowed usergroup (Vendors) can manage their profile by themselves but staff must verify changes each time.
Each user must have its own profile page contaning:
1) The information specified above
2) Their product for sell linked to the proper product detail page.
The successful bidder must provide a fixed cost proposal, and a stand alone WP plugin depending just by WooCommerce wp plugin and WooCommerce - Product Vendor wp plugin.
The plugin must be compliant with textdomain localization for translations.
The succesful bidder will operate in a proper developement environment provided by us, hosted on Windows Azure cloud.
The cooperation could be extendend in case we'll need further funcionalities on plugin requested, or new plugin on the same platform.
Please reply with your proposal including CV and info about your past job experiences
The successful bidder must have the professional background, knowledge, and skills necessary to provide the services requested. Please attach documentation about your past works and professional background such as web sites, Word or Powerpoint documentation and other design project on which you worked.
The successful bidder must be able to communicate in a concise, accurate, and articulate, manner, the material necessary to convey the key points using IM, Skype and other online messengers
The successful bidder must sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with the company.
HTML, CSS and JS coding skill are greatly appreciated.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online