Wordpress / WooCommerce Geolocation Plugin Development
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I'm looking for an experienced Wordpress / WooCommerce developer to develop a WooCommerce Extension with the following functionality/requirements:
1. When a user visits a certain page, a modal box pops up informing the user of certain information based on their geographic location. The pop up will close after a certain amount of time if not clicked close first. The popup will use html to display the proper image, text, and buttons.
2. A widget that displays a pre-determined image in the shop sidebar based on the users geolocation. Widget settings should allow user to set 1. widget style and 2. link url.
3. A settings page in the Wordpress admin panel with the ability to set the following settings:
a. How often the popup is shown to the same user (using cookies?). Looking for advice on the best way to approach this.
b. How long before the box auto-closes
c. A way for admin to manage what popup styles there are to choose from and upload their own.
d. Choose style of the popup design (designs will be provided separately)
e. Custom css text box
4. Update alert in admin dashboard when new version is released. Consider coding with future intentions of adding one-click upgrades. Perhaps add license key field to plugin settings page.
5. Provide documentation on how to use plugin
6. Well documented & commented code
Please only bid on this project if you have experience with WooCommerce plugin development as future updates will further tie this into WooCommerce. This will likely be an ongoing project with future updates, bug fixes, and some support required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online