I would like to ultimately achieve the base core functionality as you can see in this video:
[url removed, login to view]
The flow is that a person joins, pays with clickbank and is given 4 upgrade offers and then an account is created.
In the account as you can see in the video, there are ebooks and pdfs the admin provides and the user sees (based on the upgrade offers purchased). There is an area for recipes, recipe box, user generated comments/recipes. It includes a success journal per person and allows comments.
We would add on to the above:
* Section for exercises
* Categorization of recipes on a 1-10 ladder scale of least healthy to most healthy
* Categorization of exercises on a 1-10 ladder scale of least healthy to most healthy
* Add to the left widget for weight tracker a tracker of water being drinken daily, min of exercise daily
* And ability to easily add more functions later.
Please quote for option 1 which would be to do from scratch for time and cost.
And (preferable) quote to obtain the same functionality and look and feel using:
* Developer can base their coding off of wordpress, with the <[url removed, login to view]> theme with <[url removed, login to view]> . will take care of the seo content, membership area, and very easy changing and testing of landing pages for Google.
* Recipes: <[url removed, login to view]>
* Community (members can contact each other, work out together, etc.): <[url removed, login to view]>
* Weight loss plugins <[url removed, login to view]>
* Log into <[url removed, login to view]> - the forum uses "Powered by [phpBB Digests] 2.2.8" to send daily digests. This could provide the functionality for daily updates of forum, questions and so on.
On the 2nd option (basing off wordpress), please talk about your prior experience and link to similar sites as to what we want to show that you have done something similar to what we want. And double confirm the time to complete and cost when submitting.