This project was successfully completed by TechnotechIND for $30 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
The tasks it has to do are:
When the post is published/viewed it should recognize the marked words and
1) When the mouse pointer is over such a word, a hint should appear. This hint should show information, extracted from a given fields from a table in database on the same server where the blog is running.
NOTE: if the developer can make extraction from other random websites (simulating a user, who is searching there manually),
we may agree some additional payment for such feature.
2) The hint and the maked wods should represent a link when viewed, so that when the user click on them, a new browser window, displaying
the content of this link should appear. The link will consist of a constant address + the corresponding word marked.
- the standart install/deinstall functionality of the Wordpress plugins
- button "Dictionary" in the Editor window of wordpress
- possibility selected words to be marked by the person, who is writing the post in the editor window, using tags (in the same standartised way as other formating is done in the wordpress posts);
- a possibility (for example using a configuration file) to configure the proper name of the database/table/field where information is exctacted from, also to configure the constant part of the link address;
If the developer can makes it possible these parameters to be confired using the administartor panel of wordpress,
we may agree additional payment of this functionality only, however, this functionality is optional.
- the developer has to work and demonstrate the result of his work on his own testing blog with the newest Wordpress version, installed on his own hosting;
- Payment: using PayPal or Moneybookers, once after the work is accepted by me as finished and the developer send to the installation files, and full source code as well.
- There is no strict deadline. The most important is the quality and the affordable price.
- If I am statisfied of the final result, I will use the services of the same developer for a number of other small projects in the future
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online