Wordpress, facebook and aweber integrated login and registration - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $235 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need a form that will simultaneously register people with the wordpress blog and sign them up to an aweber list, using (at their choice) either a native form, or a social media connection - facebook, twitter, googleplus, msn.
For New Visitors
1) The sidebar (on [url removed, login to view]) should show a registration form (currently it shows an Aweber signup form). The registration form should allow people to sign up by either of the following methods:
a) through a normal form into which they enter their name and email address
b) by connecting through their Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, or msn - this is currently partially implemented through a plugin, but doesn't redirect properly
c) I would like this form to be styled as a 'squeeze page' type of registration form. ie with big arrows above and below to emphasise it. I will need to be able to edit the text within the form. I want you to make it look good.
The problem with the existing aweber form is that it does not register people with wordpress, it only connects facebook and aweber. We need all three to be connected.
2) The optincrusher slide up div ("win a free supply..." on [url removed, login to view]) should also contain a registration form that does the above.
3) similarly, the form at [url removed, login to view] should do the same functions (at present it does a facebook / wordpress signup, but no aweber signup.
Whichever way they do so, we want them to be concurrently registered on wordpress and signed up to our Aweber mailing list.
4) If they post a comment, they also should be automatically signed up (to both, as above), as they have to provide an email and name to do so.
For Previously Registered Members (but not currently signed in):
5) The sign-up/registration form should not display. This is currently handled by looking for a cookie that is set following their signup to aweber. It is done by a function in a custom plugin that over-rides the display of the aweber sign-up form. If you replace the aweber form with something else, you will need to adjust this function too.
Any of the above can be done with existing plugins, modified existing plugins, or new code. I don't mind, as long as the result works properly, and won't break if the author updates their plugin, or wordpress core updates. Note, however, that some of this stuff, eg the optincrusher div, is just hard coded into the footer.
Please quote the word tastyvite in your bid so I know you have actually read the project. Unfortunately the last programmer had family crisis so could not finish project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online