Wordpress guru with BuddyPress experience needed
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $10 USD / hour
We run a music community ([url removed, login to view]) which has grown rapidly the last nine months and I’ve hired a freelancer to help me out with CSS, BuddyPress related issues, adding functions etc. Unfortunately that person is no longer available, therefor I’m looking for someone to help us out!
You need to learn how the site works and its custom PHP scripts.
These are the requirements:
* BuddyPress experience (Important!)
* WordPress experience
* Vast PHP knowledge
* Be able to communicate in English very well.
The following are not necessary, but are regarded as a big plus!
* cPanel and WHM experience
* Modifying different database types
* Fix general XHTML/CSS markups
* You will spend time and learn how the site operates as well as look through the PHP script which handles the main site functions.
* We generally need new features added, or bugs and errors sorted once or twice per month. Sometimes even more regularly. We’ve got a huge site update to be implemented soon as well!
* When users of the site needs technical help you'll be there to support them.
* You will monitor site and server activity to see if anything needs fixing.
* Optimize the site's code and server settings. The site is generating 1 million page loads per month and needs to be constantly optimized to handle the traffic load.
* Payments are made per feature added/bug fixed and are discussed and set before each project/month.
While this is a hobby project of mine I run a company building websites and online platforms, so there is definitely potential to expand if you’re looking for work in the future. Look through our Freelancer reviews, we always pay on time and listen to any questions or concerns you might have. We respect our Freelancers and make sure to establish a friendly working environment.
If you've read through this document, include "I've read through the job description" at the end of your application or any message you send to me. Thanks for reading and I look forward reading your application!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online