Wordpress plugin to bridge with OrangeHRM (1 - 4 days(
This project was awarded to pablotorres for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 - $80 USD
Need 1 - 4 days turnaround time to do basic wordpress users bridge/sync with existing orangeHRM. Main new user registration will be via wordpress; auto register in orangeHRM. Edits / password change etc is sync in both dbase.
This is on wordpress 3.4+buddypress 1.5.6 + buddyboss theme; and also the latest installation of orangehrm (basic module, no add-ons.
a) wordpress is running on database1 at [url removed, login to view]
b) orangeHRM is running on database2 at [url removed, login to view]
c) At the moment, there is about 20 users (same users) in both database
d) I would like to have wordpress plugin to bridge the users db so that:
- password change in database2 is done in wordpress
- password change link in orangeHRM is redirected to wordpress password change screen instead.
- when new user is registered (or manually added through wp dashboard) in wordpress; the user is also registered in orangeHRM database with the same username and also password.
e) Synced profiles fields (First Name / Last Name, birthday)
f) Able to grab the status of employee leave from orangehrm -- so this can be displayed in the wordpress/bp profile screen for that particular user.
- Email addresses are fixed for the users as well as their username. Both db has the same username for each users eventhough the user ID is different. You may use email address and username to lookup for the password in the tables
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online