Wordpress script to upload/convert Stereo MPO (multi-picture-object)
This project was awarded to martinsuly for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a Wordpress Plugin that will allow an editor to upload an MPO (multi picture object) stereo image, create 4 jpg versions of it (anaglyph, parallel, left image and right image), then import those 4 images to the WP media library as separate images.
What should happen:
1) User uploads .mpo file
2) Wordpress adds .mpo file to media library as non-image file
--example: "[url removed, login to view]"
3) PHP takes the .mpo file and creates four jpg versions in a temp directory:
--anaglyph "[url removed, login to view]"
--stereo, side-by-side left/right single image "[url removed, login to view]"
--left image only "[url removed, login to view]"
--right image only "[url removed, login to view]"
4) Wordpress imports each one of the four separately from the temp directory into the media library, creating the multiple image sizes required by the site (including all add_image_sizes)
5) Images in temp directory are deleted
-each function must be annotated to explain what the function does
-works with the latest Wordpress (currently 3.4.2)
-works with .mpo files from Panasonic/Fuji/Nintendo 3ds
-php mpo conversion needs to be a separate php-class from the wordpress plugin
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online