Calling all Wordpress and PHP pros!
We are building a site in Wordpress and the client has changed the scope a few times to add some more sophisticated features. The final site will now have:
- A members-only section with two different membership types (for their two product offerings). This section will be information-rich with downloads, forms for more information, and several database-driven blocks. Based on their membership type, users will only be able to access certain content.
- A shopping cart to sell software products (a link for downloading the software will be emailed manually after the fact but a receipt should be emailed automatically when their credit card is processed)
- An event management system to schedule and take reservations for online webinars and in-person training sessions. Some of these will be free and others will have a cost.
- Lead capturing blocks on the main site where prospective customers can download a case study (or other document) but only after they give their name, email, and company in a quick form.
The main site has been coded already but we need you (or your team) to help with:
1) Building out 1 additional template pages from Illustrator and coding those pages accordingly with database pulls, etc.
2) Recommending plugins or a more complete solution to accomplish the bullet points above. Right now, I'm looking at WP-Client or WP-member (for client section), WP e-commerce or Tribulant's Shopping Cart (for software purchases) and EventsManager (for scheduling webinars and in-person seminars). But, I am open to your suggestions on a better way to accomplish all of this.
3) Installation and integration of the various plugin databases so that common contact items (e.g. first name, last name, company, etc.) share the same database fields across the whole site. For example, when members are logged in to the members-only section using a membership plugin, the customer info they see is the same as if they were buying a product on the general site. Ideally, that data for key contact info would pre-populate on forms if they're already logged in.
4) General CSS and PHP coding cleanup to make it all look and feel cohesive (rather than looking like we're using several different plugins and developed the site at several different times).
We'll have 3 days to complete this work once the contract is awarded. I'll work closely with the winning bidder to make sure they have everything needed to get the job done (e.g. sitemaps, site access, etc.).
Sound like something you or your team can tackle? Please share some samples of similar work you've done in the past. And, let me know how you prefer to bill - hourly, per project, etc.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
We are the right team to tackle this project. We have already completed more than 100 website in wordpress. Please check PMB for our sample work. Thanks
16 freelancers are bidding on average $464 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, We understand your requirements fully & are confident of a 100% delivery from our end. Please check your mailbox here, for our detailed bid. Thanks and regards, D-Core Infotech team