Looking for someone to get the following done:
1. Create a dynamic form with gravity forms where the form knows which page on my website a visitor came from and takes values/variables from the previous page. When I get an email from the visitor, I know exactly which page the visitor came from/inquiring about.
2. Create a master CSS file, where all forms that I create with gravity froms will look the same. I already have had a graphic designer come up with the overall style, now i just need someone to implement it.
3. Put a spam preventing system in place that will work with gravity forms.
4. Put some validation in place as well
General Website Tasks:
1. Looking to have the whole site cross browser compatible. It currently works fine on chrome, but does not work in explorer.
2. Couple of small minor bugs/fixes that I will need to get done.
All of the forms should be cross browser compatible and must work on Internet explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.