I would like you to build me a wordpress plugin called the You Might Also Like Plugin
this plugin should work just like adding links to your blogroll in wordpress
The basic features of the plugin are
1. it displays a set of links either top/middle/below a wordpress blog post
2. the user adds the link title, link url, link description
3. user can add as many links as they want
4. the links can appear in with a border or no borders.
5. the user should be able to make some changes to the design and look on how the links will look like on the blog
thank you so far for the responses
I would like to add some more
1. the user should be able to add images to the links if he chooses to
2. after installing the plugin, the user needs to enter his name and email address to activate the plugin
once the user enters his email, the plugin should redirect to the plugin settings dashbord. no email confirmation, it's meant for a single optin
the plugin should have a stats dashboard where the user can see the number of times a link has been shown and the number of clicks i like has got.
the user should be able to set the number of links that should appear top/middle/below the blog posts.
the user should be able to exclude some blog posts and categories ids, so as to prevent the plugin from showing links under the blog posts or any post within the category