I would like to convert/create the following functionality, as seen on this web page: [url removed, login to view] into a wordpress plugin so I may use it on my own wedding video website.
Plugin Includes adding posts in the following manner. Each post should be able to be tagged as normal wordpress tagging method.
1. Place a Photo.
2. Upon mouse hover, - " show text" example: "Click To Expand"
3. The expanded area reveals description text of photo item, this text should be visible to search engines
4. vimeo /youtube link embed appears under 3
5. within 3, visitors can leave comments:
? comments should be visible to search engines
? comments can appear immediately - option
? comments can appear once approved - option
? visitor must be login in, or not logged in to comment - option
? social media buttons / links for that specific post
6. The size of image, video embed, font, text colour & background colour should be able to be changed
7. I prefer the boxes where commentators place their details to be just rectangular with no drop unlike the website sample above
8. I should be able to add multiple enter one after the other like the website above.
9. Here is a similar plugin [url removed, login to view] just to give you an idea, but its not exactly how I like it
10. I am not a programmer, I have limited web knowledge. With a lot of help, I may be able to change CSS but if there are options & check boxes to change options that would be better.
11. The plugin should play nice with WP theme.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $186 for this job
Hi Sir, I understand that your requirement you want. I am ready to design and develop the plugin you want. Please take a look into private message. Thanks
Hello Sir, Ready to start now. We have excellent team of programmers and designers to work on your project efficiently and complete job in time. Please check "Private Message Box" for more details. Thanks
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.