Hello, I have a WP plugin which requires a few bug fixes and tweaks.
The plugin allows admin to upload cards and users can download vcards (see [url removed, login to view] project for more details).
Here is a list of changes required and known bugs.
1. Feature #1. Add additional fields to configuration page in order for admin to be able to customize plugin texts & messages (see attached image). You should go through the plugin code and identify all the messages which require customization & internationalization.
2. Feature #2. Add i18n feature so that admin can customize texts and messages for different languages (see attached image).
3. Bug #1. Make configuration form fields aligned (see attached image).
4. Bug #2. The plugin uses a custom page to process vcard download requests. On activation or configuration save the plugin should create the page or alter page name so that it match the configured download URL. Currently page creation logic is inconsistent and contains a few bug. I need you to review the code and fix the bugs. The page creation logic contains about 10 lines of PHP code. You can plan 30-60 minutes to fix this bug.
5. Feature #3. The plugin uses a custom page to process vcard download requests. The page created visible in the menu, however it should not be visible. You can use idea from this WP plugin in order to make the page invisible in the menu: [url removed, login to view]
6. Bug #3. My WP website is internationalized so that russian visitors get to the [url removed, login to view] website instead of http://agiliumlabs.com. However current card download algorithm do not allow such kind of inter nationalization due to buggy URL handling logic. I need you to fix the logic. I'll show you the place in the PHP code which handles the URL. You can plan 30-60 minutes for fixing this bug.
Please start you bid message with "bugfix" word.
Project budget is 70$.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Hi I have developed several WordPress Plugins and can fix the given issues. I have 8 years of experience in WordPress Design and development. Please check related work.