Very Fast turnaround needed.
Recently I had a plugin that I used to create squeeze pages altered.
The orignal plugin had 5 problems
1. The source files were encrypted (so I had the files decrypted so i could make changes)
2. The plugin would only let me collect the first name and email address (this has been addressed somewhat but not completely)
3. The plugin would only work with a few autoresponders I needed it to work with (infusionsoft,aweber, mailchimp, and getresponse) (STILL A PROBLEM)
4 The plug did not have a way to collect the information if the client did not have an autoresponder (A internal database that also stores the info is needed)
5. The plugin was not passing the information collected to the autoresponder
So here is whats needed the original plugin has been decrypted and debranded.
1. compare the functionality of the old plugin to the new plugin to gain understanding about how this is suppose to work
2. make sure the plugin can collect (first name, last name, email address & cell phone number) I want the option for which info i want to collect
3. Intergrate the following autoresponders infusionsoft and aweber then add mailchimp and getresponse
4 Create a intenal storage database within the plugin that also collects the information . Important note their should be one one overall database as well as info segmented per each squeeze page that collected info. This should have export capabilities to a csv file.
[url removed, login to view] to make sure that all information collected is passed to the autoresponder
6. You must test for all bug and handle debugging
This requires a quick, a very quick , I mean a very fast turnaround time